Sunday, December 21, 2008

Mom, couldn't You forgive me..??

221208
Mother's day in Indonesia...

It's such a great and lovely day.. When most of the people in this country celebrate this special day.
Mother, hm.. sounds beautiful word to be heard. The date today reminds me to my beloved mother (whatever peolpe said, i love her, now forever and always..). What's she doing now?? Hhhh.. missing her feels like forever. Reminds me how to be a strong woman and independent.
How to react to the other's action on us.
She.. is the one. Who always teaches me to be patient (and sometimes too much..).
Who always says: love everyone n you will be loved
Who always says: Get up and do something
Who always says: r uok? r u healthy? still with ur blocked nose?? (now i used to say this to someone..:))
Who always says: I can't give u anything, just some knowledge to live n this world.
Who always buys me girls' thing. For this one, i really sometimes can't accept all that, hicks..
Who always says: I trust you more than anyone else.. Sweet..


Mother, here me. Who likes to say but but but to all of ur suggestions
Who likes to make u cry
Who left you in pain
Who can't be on ur side when u need me
Who can't give u anything
Who doesn't even like to kiss and hug you
Who doesn't listen to ur instructions
Who doesn't like to tell her life story to you
But..
This is me..
Who always wants to lay down on ur lap..talks to each other like best friends.. But I just couldn' t do all that now..



To my dear mom,
You r on my heart just like a tattoo, I'll stand by u and won't let anyone hurt u.. anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In a nut shell

Jika Allah yang menolong kamu, maka tiadalah yang dapat mengalahkanmu, jika Allah membiarkan kamu (tidak menolongmu)maka siapakah yang dapat menolong kamu selain Allah. -Ali Imran 160